Want to unleash your Mozility potential?
A career at Mozility is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to nurture ones mind. Our organization was built on a set of keen core values which make it all happen- reliability, client satisfaction, creativity and equal opportunities. At Mozility, we inculcate artificial intelligence that shape careers, organizations, and the technological era. Amalgamate us to find a whole new arena of opportunities.
At Mozility, we’re engulfed in establishing a workforce that emphasizes on the multiple communities because we mainly focus to serve and where everyone feels enthusiastic to bring their complete, genuine selves to work. Our principles aren’t just based on a page rather we deliver it on real time parameters — we learn to feel them every moment, scale our success, and constantly evolve. As a whole, we’re on an expedition to up skill the state of the world.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. Here at Mozility we do the latter one with cult promises based on timely deliveries to client.
Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed through our sure shot pointer App Mozility which let you open doors to new possibilities.
Mozility is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today; heading towards progress is a matter of continuous learning attitude.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Rely on Mozility for constant upliftment.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. So start taking some concrete steps today.
Join the Talent Pool
Developer .NET with proficiency in Angular JS - Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Good working knowledge of C# .Net and ASP .Net with AngularJS
- Experience in Entityframework
- Experience in Rest API
- Good knowledge on OOPS and Design patterns
- Experience in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Good Communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design patterns
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and complex domains
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems and learning new technologies
Andriod Developer - Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Should have expertise in Java
- Knowledge in Vital Android SDK concepts.
- Should Possess Decent Experience with SQL.
- Have Knowledge of GIT
- Proficient in XML Basics.
- Should have understanding of Material Design Guidelines
- Ready to work on Android Studio
- Possess Backend Programming Skills.
IOS Developer - Minimum 2 Years Experience
- iOS Developers code applications for mobile apple products, including iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads. you need to be fluent in the coding languages of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift.
- Having good knowledge of XCode, iPhone SDK, Interface builders.
- Having good knowledge of Cocoa touch and MVC design patterns, Xml, JSON.
- Should be technically sound in OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text .
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in Swift 4 and above with objective C for developing iPhone applications .