Terms & Condition
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided by mail.
Changes to Website
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. remain the copyright of Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd.
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. and where no charge is made by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. for such additions, Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Whilst Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service. Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. or otherwise used by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment of Accounts
A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable. It is the Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. If accounts are not settled or Vijatshi Software Pvt. Ltd. has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.